- Research Overview
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Overview
- Discovering Enzyme Substrates and Functions
- Discovering Protein Ligands to Probe and Alter Function
- Discovering Enzyme Activators
- Analyzing Mechanisms of Drug Resistance via Chemical Biology
- Analyzing Enzyme Conformational Dynamics, Substrate Binding, and Catalysis
- Effective Drug Targeting of Pathogens via Medicinal Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry and Biology
- Computational Chemistry and Biology Overview
- Modeling protein regulation via allostery and post-translational modifications
- Visualizing and integrating bioinformatics and biomolecular data
- Modeling membrane permeation to optimize pharmacokinetics
- Determining enzyme function by predicting substrate specificity
- Physical Biology
- Protein and Cellular Engineering
- Protein and Cellular Engineering Overview
- Monitoring enzyme activity and disease biomarkers
- Generating human proteome antibodies via phage display and directed evolution
- Globally analyzing and dissecting apoptosis
- Proximity tagging of protein-protein interactions
- Investigating cellular interactions in tissues
- Creating fluorescent probes targeting the genome and key bio-pathways
- De novo design of catalytic and membrane proteins
- Probing and modulating membrane proteins
Thu Apr 2, 2020
School research into health, disease, and medicine earned the most NIH research dollars of any U.S. pharmacy school—for the 40th consecutive year.
Tue Mar 31, 2020
The UCSF Quantitative Biosciences Institute has made headway identifying dozens of potential therapies for the COVID-19 outbreak.
Fri Mar 27, 2020
How COVID-19 is affecting us and where to find updates.
Sat Mar 21, 2020
The chief operating officer of the Quantitative Biosciences Institute (QBI) shares a view of the team's work on COVID-19.
Fri Mar 20, 2020
The award funds the boldest, riskiest, and most blue-sky ideas.
Tue Mar 17, 2020
The improved ranking comes on the heels of the School's recent update to its PharmD curriculum.
Wed Jan 29, 2020
Free samples of medications and “detailing visits” are costly, B. Joseph Guglielmo argues in JAMA.
Thu Jan 23, 2020
UCSF-Stanford CERSI brings together scientists, industry, and government regulators to get new therapies to patients sooner.
Mon Jan 6, 2020
A gift to the UCSF Foundation by Troy Daniels, DDS, and Leslie Daniels, established the endowed Elizabeth Daniels Fund.
Mon Dec 30, 2019 / Commentary
UCSF School of Pharmacy Dean B. Joseph Guglielmo, PharmD, argues that pharmacists can help reduce the use of unnecessary medications.
- Page 1