- Research Overview
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Overview
- Discovering Enzyme Substrates and Functions
- Discovering Protein Ligands to Probe and Alter Function
- Discovering Enzyme Activators
- Analyzing Mechanisms of Drug Resistance via Chemical Biology
- Analyzing Enzyme Conformational Dynamics, Substrate Binding, and Catalysis
- Effective Drug Targeting of Pathogens via Medicinal Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry and Biology
- Computational Chemistry and Biology Overview
- Modeling protein regulation via allostery and post-translational modifications
- Visualizing and integrating bioinformatics and biomolecular data
- Modeling membrane permeation to optimize pharmacokinetics
- Determining enzyme function by predicting substrate specificity
- Physical Biology
- Protein and Cellular Engineering
- Protein and Cellular Engineering Overview
- Monitoring enzyme activity and disease biomarkers
- Generating human proteome antibodies via phage display and directed evolution
- Globally analyzing and dissecting apoptosis
- Proximity tagging of protein-protein interactions
- Investigating cellular interactions in tissues
- Creating fluorescent probes targeting the genome and key bio-pathways
- De novo design of catalytic and membrane proteins
- Probing and modulating membrane proteins
Fri Apr 2, 2021
The Mary Anne Koda-Kimble Seed Award for Innovation will fuel eight bold research projects across the School this year
Thu Mar 11, 2021
All the latest on COVID-19 vaccinations, a careful return to in-person education, science, and more.
Fri Mar 5, 2021
The School community celebrated the establishment of the Bob Day Student Center and the Bob Day Student Support Fund.
Thu Feb 18, 2021
Over $40 million in 2020 NIH funding to the School supported research ranging from the genomics of asthma to new malaria treatments
Wed Feb 17, 2021
A UCSF Magazine feature traces a School faculty member’s journey as both a patient and teacher.
Wed Feb 10, 2021
Pharmacy students, technicians, faculty members, and providers all pitched in to the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Thu Nov 19, 2020
The School continues its vital work in research, education, and patient care.
Wed Nov 18, 2020
Arkin’s appointment to bolster collaborations between academia and industry for drug discovery.
Fri Nov 13, 2020
Team efforts at the School and beyond produce two potential treatments for COVID-19.
- Page 1