- Research Overview
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Overview
- Discovering Enzyme Substrates and Functions
- Discovering Protein Ligands to Probe and Alter Function
- Discovering Enzyme Activators
- Analyzing Mechanisms of Drug Resistance via Chemical Biology
- Analyzing Enzyme Conformational Dynamics, Substrate Binding, and Catalysis
- Effective Drug Targeting of Pathogens via Medicinal Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry and Biology
- Computational Chemistry and Biology Overview
- Modeling protein regulation via allostery and post-translational modifications
- Visualizing and integrating bioinformatics and biomolecular data
- Modeling membrane permeation to optimize pharmacokinetics
- Determining enzyme function by predicting substrate specificity
- Physical Biology
- Protein and Cellular Engineering
- Protein and Cellular Engineering Overview
- Monitoring enzyme activity and disease biomarkers
- Generating human proteome antibodies via phage display and directed evolution
- Globally analyzing and dissecting apoptosis
- Proximity tagging of protein-protein interactions
- Investigating cellular interactions in tissues
- Creating fluorescent probes targeting the genome and key bio-pathways
- De novo design of catalytic and membrane proteins
- Probing and modulating membrane proteins
Thu Jul 2, 2020
UCSF-led collaboration uncovers new avenues for COVID-19 drug discovery
Fri Jun 19, 2020
Our COVID-19 response: A commitment to anti-racist action
Thu Jun 4, 2020
We can fully accept that each of us must be part of the solution—and act.
Thu May 28, 2020
The QBI Coronavirus Research Group found six drugs that effectively beat back SARS-COV-2 in the laboratory.
Fri May 22, 2020
Our COVID-19 response: As we return to campus, everyone’s well-being is our top concern. But we also need to consider the need to maintain and strengthen community.
Thu May 21, 2020
James Knoben, PharmD ’71, MPH, was named the 2020 UCSF Pharmacy Alumni Association Distinguished Alumnus of the Year.
Tue May 12, 2020
The UCSF School of Pharmacy is moving quickly against the COVID-19 pandemic, applying a scientific mindset to challenges being raised during the crisis.
Fri May 8, 2020
Our COVID-19 response: Dean Guglielmo provides an update on School activities and a careful return to campus
Fri Apr 24, 2020
Our COVID-19 response: How COVID-19 is affecting us and where to find updates.
Mon Apr 13, 2020
Jaime Fraser delivered the 2020 Byers Award Lecture in Basic Science
- Page 1