- Research Overview
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Overview
- Discovering Enzyme Substrates and Functions
- Discovering Protein Ligands to Probe and Alter Function
- Discovering Enzyme Activators
- Analyzing Mechanisms of Drug Resistance via Chemical Biology
- Analyzing Enzyme Conformational Dynamics, Substrate Binding, and Catalysis
- Effective Drug Targeting of Pathogens via Medicinal Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry and Biology
- Computational Chemistry and Biology Overview
- Modeling protein regulation via allostery and post-translational modifications
- Visualizing and integrating bioinformatics and biomolecular data
- Modeling membrane permeation to optimize pharmacokinetics
- Determining enzyme function by predicting substrate specificity
- Physical Biology
- Protein and Cellular Engineering
- Protein and Cellular Engineering Overview
- Monitoring enzyme activity and disease biomarkers
- Generating human proteome antibodies via phage display and directed evolution
- Globally analyzing and dissecting apoptosis
- Proximity tagging of protein-protein interactions
- Investigating cellular interactions in tissues
- Creating fluorescent probes targeting the genome and key bio-pathways
- De novo design of catalytic and membrane proteins
- Probing and modulating membrane proteins
Brenda Melano and Sebastián Cruz-González receive 2023 Genentech-UCSF School of Pharmacy Diversity Fellowships
Thu Apr 27, 2023
PSPG and BMI graduate students will bring their scientific talents and passion for equity to Genentech during their summer internships.
Mon Mar 20, 2023
UCSF researchers capture the first images of an odorant binding to an olfactory receptor.
Thu Feb 23, 2023
Funding from the Mark Foundation for Cancer Research will fuel high-risk, high-impact research on uveal melanoma.
Mon Feb 20, 2023
School research into health, disease, and medicine earned the most NIH research dollars of any U.S. pharmacy school for the 43rd consecutive year.
Tue Feb 14, 2023
The UCSF Bay Area Youth Science (BAYS) program prepares high school students from historically excluded backgrounds for STEM careers.
Tue Feb 14, 2023
Zaro and Wilder share their passion for science as part of International Women and Girls in Science Day.
Tue Feb 7, 2023
Leader in genetics and genomics will helm collaborative efforts across UCSF
Tue Jan 31, 2023
The School of Pharmacy’s dean was honored with an award named after one of her scientific heroes.
Wed Jan 25, 2023
Academia, government, and industry come together to address today’s most pressing issues in the regulation of medical products, from diversity in clinical trials to misinformation.
Wed Dec 14, 2022
Dean Kathy Giacomini covers the School’s latest accomplishments and outlines her plans for the School’s future
- Page 1