- Research Overview
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Overview
- Discovering Enzyme Substrates and Functions
- Discovering Protein Ligands to Probe and Alter Function
- Discovering Enzyme Activators
- Analyzing Mechanisms of Drug Resistance via Chemical Biology
- Analyzing Enzyme Conformational Dynamics, Substrate Binding, and Catalysis
- Effective Drug Targeting of Pathogens via Medicinal Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry and Biology
- Computational Chemistry and Biology Overview
- Modeling protein regulation via allostery and post-translational modifications
- Visualizing and integrating bioinformatics and biomolecular data
- Modeling membrane permeation to optimize pharmacokinetics
- Determining enzyme function by predicting substrate specificity
- Physical Biology
- Protein and Cellular Engineering
- Protein and Cellular Engineering Overview
- Monitoring enzyme activity and disease biomarkers
- Generating human proteome antibodies via phage display and directed evolution
- Globally analyzing and dissecting apoptosis
- Proximity tagging of protein-protein interactions
- Investigating cellular interactions in tissues
- Creating fluorescent probes targeting the genome and key bio-pathways
- De novo design of catalytic and membrane proteins
- Probing and modulating membrane proteins
Wed Jul 11, 2018
Despite using opioids for centuries for pain management, we still don’t have a complete understanding of how drugs like morphine and oxycodone...
Fri Jun 15, 2018
For UCSF School of Pharmacy alumni who attended the event, Alumni Weekend 2018 offered a chance to explore how science connects the School’s...
Thu Jun 14, 2018
Aashish Manglik, MD, PhD, the newest member of the faculty of the UCSF School of Pharmacy’s Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, was named a...
Wed Jun 13, 2018
UCSF School of Pharmacy scientists, across all three departments and in widely divergent fields, are continually questioning the status quo.
Tue Jun 12, 2018
The Beckman Young Investigator award provides research support to the most promising young faculty members in the early stages of their academic...
Thu May 10, 2018
The 122 members of the graduating class of 2018 received their PharmD degrees at the commencement ceremony.
Mon May 7, 2018
Pharmaceutical Chemistry department members have received the following grants and fellowships between April and June 2018:
Wed May 2, 2018
Andrej Sali, PhD, has been elected as a member of the 2018 class of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS).
Tue Apr 17, 2018
Pharmaceutical Chemistry department members have received the following grants and fellowships between January and March 2018:
- Page 1