- Research Overview
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Overview
- Discovering Enzyme Substrates and Functions
- Discovering Protein Ligands to Probe and Alter Function
- Discovering Enzyme Activators
- Analyzing Mechanisms of Drug Resistance via Chemical Biology
- Analyzing Enzyme Conformational Dynamics, Substrate Binding, and Catalysis
- Effective Drug Targeting of Pathogens via Medicinal Chemistry
- Computational Chemistry and Biology
- Computational Chemistry and Biology Overview
- Modeling protein regulation via allostery and post-translational modifications
- Visualizing and integrating bioinformatics and biomolecular data
- Modeling membrane permeation to optimize pharmacokinetics
- Determining enzyme function by predicting substrate specificity
- Physical Biology
- Protein and Cellular Engineering
- Protein and Cellular Engineering Overview
- Monitoring enzyme activity and disease biomarkers
- Generating human proteome antibodies via phage display and directed evolution
- Globally analyzing and dissecting apoptosis
- Proximity tagging of protein-protein interactions
- Investigating cellular interactions in tissues
- Creating fluorescent probes targeting the genome and key bio-pathways
- De novo design of catalytic and membrane proteins
- Probing and modulating membrane proteins
Thu Apr 5, 2018
Kathleen B. Kennedy, PharmD ’78, has been named our Distinguished Alumnus of the Year.
Wed Apr 4, 2018
Collaborative research holds promise for harnessing the nervous system’s own repair programs.
Mon Mar 12, 2018
A culture of discovery and collaboration among faculty carries potential to “completely shake up their fields of study.”
Wed Mar 7, 2018
If DNA is the blueprint for every cell in the body, then proteins are the cell’s construction workers, forklifts, and building materials.
Thu Mar 1, 2018
A new PharmD curriculum; Implementing new practice opportunities for pharmacists; PharmD students shine in state and national clinical pharmacy...
Tue Feb 27, 2018
The 2018 Mary Anne Koda-Kimble Seed Award for Innovation marked its fourth year of funding with the announcement of the research award recipients.
Thu Feb 15, 2018
Vice Dean Sharon Youmans shares her perspective on the School’s new PharmD curriculum.
Mon Jan 29, 2018
Scientists identify a signature of cancers caused by mutant RAS that may lead to precise therapies.
Thu Jan 25, 2018
Even with the best of microscopes, it's still a challenge to visualize the "inner life" of the cell.